Last updated: 04/01/23
1. Welcome to the MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) Website
Please carefully read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) as they apply to the website owned, operated and controlled by MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) US Inc. (“Liberis”), at www.liberisgroup.com (the “Website”). By using the Website, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Website. In these Terms, “we”, “us” and “our” mean Liberis; “you” and “your” means the Website user; and the “business” means the individual, corporation, association, partnership, limited liability company, estate, trust, or any other entity that applies for or obtains products and services from Liberis.
In addition to this Website, MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) provides Qualified Customers (as defined below) the ability to obtain products and services, pursuant to the MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) Sale and Purchase Agreements and related Terms and Conditions and such other agreements to be entered into by and between each Qualified Customer and MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) (collectively, the “Customer Agreement”). The Terms contained herein do not govern any products or services you receive as a Qualified Customer pursuant to a Customer Agreement, but govern your use of the Website as a visitor and/or an Applicant (as defined below). If there is any conflict between these Terms and any Customer Agreement, if applicable, the Customer Agreement shall govern.
The Website is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
4. MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) Account Registration
To use certain parts of the Website, you will be required to create a MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) account which includes a sign-in name (“Sign-In Name”), a password (“Password”), and potentially certain additional information that will assist in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future (“Unique Identifiers”). You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Sign-In Name, Password, and Unique Identifiers, as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the Website using one or more of them. We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time for any reason. MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
5. Accuracy of Information
When creating a MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) account on the Website, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate information about the business and about its owners, executive officers, senior managers, general partners, and any other individual who performs similar functions (the “Principals”). If any information about the business or any Principal that you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may deny your application and terminate your MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) account.
“Applicants” are those entities [or individuals] who complete an application (“Application”) in accordance with the instructions on the Website or as otherwise provided by Liberis. By submitting an Application, Applicants expressly authorize MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) and its third-party service providers to perform an initial background check (and subsequent periodic follow-up background checks) on the Applicants and any Principals to help us determine the eligibility of the business for our products and services. In connection with such background checks, we may obtain information about the Applicants and the business from sources or references named in your Application, records, statements, documents, or other information evidencing business transactions with the customers of the business, consumer credit and business credit reporting agencies and other resources and third parties, as permitted by applicable law. By submitting an Application, you hereby agree to cooperate with MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) with respect to background checks, and you shall promptly, upon request from Liberis, provide (or sign) any information, documentation and/or consent that we may require to perform a background check, including, without limitation, providing the written consent of any Principal to obtain that individual’s personal credit report or any other information from one or more consumer reporting agencies. You acknowledge that your failure to provide the foregoing consent, information and cooperation as requested by MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) may preclude you from qualifying for products and services offered by Liberis. By submitting an Application, you hereby expressly authorize MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) and its third-party service providers, to provide your information to government entities, law enforcement entities and consumer and business credit reporting agencies.
IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INTEREST IN LIBERIS’ PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, MP BUSINESS LOAN (DORMEDIA INC) REQUESTS YOUR AUTHORIZATION TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CREDIT REPORTS. BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION, YOU ARE PROVIDING “WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS” TO MP BUSINESS LOAN (DORMEDIA INC) UNDER THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT, WHICH AUTHORIZES MP BUSINESS LOAN (DORMEDIA INC) TO OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT PROFILE OR OTHER INFORMATION FROM ONE OR MORE CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCIES. THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM YOUR CREDIT REPORT, AS WELL AS OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE OBTAIN ABOUT YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WILL BE USED FOR A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS NEED, IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION INITIATED IN WRITING BY YOU (I.E., YOUR APPLICATION).
7. Qualified Customers
MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) reserves the right to reject any Application, for any reason or no reason, at our discretion. If MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) determines that your Application qualifies you for our products and services, you will be notified by us, and, upon your execution of applicable Customer Agreements, you shall be deemed a “Qualified Customer.” Your qualification for Liberis’ products and services, and execution of certain Customer Agreements, does not guarantee that MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) will execute other Customer Agreements with you, which shall be done (or not done) at Liberis’ sole and exclusive discretion.
Once you become a Qualified Customer, your rights, duties and obligations with respect to the products and services you receive from MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) shall be governed by those Customer Agreements mutually agreed and executed between you and Liberis. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your use of the Website shall continue to be governed by this Agreement.
By accepting these Terms, you expressly consent to receive communications from us electronically to the extent permissible by law and agree that any electronic communications from you to MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) shall have the same effect as if they were made in physical paper form. Such electronic communications may include emails, messages posted to your MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) customer account portal or other electronic communications. Your consent to receive electronic communications from us does not mean that we must provide all communications electronically. You further expressly consent to be contacted by MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) and our employees, representatives and agents, or anyone contacting you on our behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to your MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) account, at any telephone number, or any physical, email or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached. It is your responsibility to provide us with current and accurate contact information. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number.
Telephone Calls/SMS/Text Alerts
Authorization To Contact Me by Phone.
By checking the box and clicking ‘Get Quote’ or similarly worded button, I authorize MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) and its affiliates, agents, and independent contractors to deliver or cause to be delivered telephone calls or texts messages using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice, including calls or texts made for advertising purposes or that constitute telemarketing, to the residential land line or wireless number(s) listed in this application. I agree that this authorization will be valid even if any of the number(s) listed in this application have been added to Liberis’ company specific do-not-call list, or to the nationwide do-not-call registry or any state do-not-call registry. I understand that I am not required to provide this authorization as a condition of participating in Liberis’ merchant cash advance program.
You expressly consent and agree to receive SMS/text messages (“Text Alerts”) to your mobile device and to the designated mobile phone number that you provide to us. By providing a mobile phone number to us, you certify that you are authorized (a) to designate the mobile phone number to receive Text Alerts from us, and (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by receiving Text Alerts from us. The information contained in any Text Alert is subject to the terms and conditions in these Terms and may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays.
The number and frequency of Text Alerts sent to your mobile device will depend on a number of factors, but we may send Text Alerts to:
- Remind you about certain actions you may need to take;
- Request information from you regarding our services;
- Notify you about events that may be of interest to you;
- Notify you about new products, services, or other content
- Other promotional activities.
If you wish to stop receiving Text Alerts from us, please follow the instructions contained in the Text Alert or email us at email@example.com.
Message, voice and data rates may apply. By participating in any Text Alerts service, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier. Check your carrier’s plan for details. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible and liable for obtaining, maintaining, and paying all charges related to your mobile device(s). We are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected messages, including, without limitation, undelivered messages as a result of filtering by your mobile carrier, service provider, or otherwise.
You acknowledge and agree that if offered Text Alerts may be provided by a third-party service provider and through automatic telephone dialing technology, an artificial voice, or a pre-recorded voice. By providing us with a mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive Text Alerts from such third-party service providers and through automatic dialing technology, artificial voice, and pre-recorded voice. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of the Text Alerts, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
Authorization To Receive Commercial Electronic Mail Messages.
By checking the box and clicking ‘Get Quote’ or similarly worded button, I consent to receive electronic mail messages that advertise or promote a commercial product or service offered by MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) (“Commercial Emails”), even if I previously requested not to receive such emails. I also understand that: (i) by consenting I agree that my email address may be transferred to Liberis’ affiliates, agents, or independent contractors so that they may send me Commercial Emails; and (ii) I am not required to provide this consent as a condition of participating in Liberis’ merchant cash advance program.
Our websites may contain links to web sites which are owned or controlled by parties other than MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) Inc. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply that we have reviewed or condone the third-party sites, their content or their privacy policies. When using other websites you should be aware that any personal information you supply will be handled according to their privacy policies. We recommend that you read and consider these websites’ privacy policies and terms and conditions before providing any of your personal information. MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) is not responsible for privacy practices or content on third party websites.
Our websites may also transfer you to a third party site in order to fulfil the services we provide to you. When you access the linked third party websites you do so at your own risk. These sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information. MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) is not liable for any misuse of your information or other misconduct by the third party.
10. Email and Other Messages
Messages sent over the Internet or the cellular telephone network cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, loss, or alteration. MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) is not responsible for any message lost, intercepted, or altered by third parties and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet. The information contained in communications from MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use of the addressee and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the named addressee (or person responsible for forwarding the email to the addressee) please let us know immediately by return email and destroy the copy you have received. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking action in reliance on the contents of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
11. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) or our licensors own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Website, including, without limitation, any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret or any other intellectual property right which subsist in the Website, whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist (“IP”). You agree not to (a) take any action that would jeopardize, limit or interfere with our or our licensors’ rights in or to the IP, (b) copy, translate, publish or create derivative works of the IP or any component thereof, or (c) resell, distribute, trade or make any other commercial use of, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the IP or any component thereof.
12. Restrictions and Termination
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Liberis, a MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) in its sole discretion, may harm MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
13. No Warranty and Limitation on Liability
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT, DOCUMENT OR FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY ERRORS, INTERRUPTIONS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS-IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. MP BUSINESS LOAN (DORMEDIA INC) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ALTHOUGH MP BUSINESS LOAN (DORMEDIA INC) WILL TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT THE WEBSITE AND AVOID DELETION, CORRUPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT SUCH EFFORTS WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY FAILURE TO PROTECT THE WEBSITE OR AVOID DELETION, CORRUPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. MP BUSINESS LOAN (DORMEDIA INC) MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY DOWNLOADABLE MATERIAL IS FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. CALCULATORS AND TOOLS ON THE WEBSITE PROVIDE ESTIMATES, WHICH MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LIBERIS, ITS EQUITY OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS, OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR GOODWILL OR LOSS OF USE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST LIBERIS, ITS EQUITY OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
14. Your Acts and Compliance with Law
You are solely responsible for your acts and omissions in connection with your use of the Website, and we will not be responsible or liable for any claim, action or liability that arises out of or is in any way connected with such acts or omissions. You agree to use the Website in compliance with all applicable laws, and not to use the Website for any fraudulent purposes.
By using the Website, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Liberis, its equity owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective, managers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) that any of them may become obligated to pay arising or resulting from (a) your use or misuse of the Website or any feature of the Website, (b) your breach of these Terms, or (c) any violation of applicable law.
16. No Waiver
The waiver of a breach of or default under these Terms, or the failure or delay by MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) to exercise any right in respect of any breach of or default under these Terms, shall in no event constitute a waiver of any other breach or default of these Terms, whether similar or dissimilar in nature, or operate as a waiver of any other right or remedy available to Liberis.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms had the invalid portion thereof eliminated.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and the relationship between you and MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) with regard to the use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or the content on the Website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we do this, we will post the changed Terms on the Website and will indicate at the top of this page the date the Terms were last revised. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Website after we have made any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
Rest of World Terms and Conditions
Whatever you call it, here’s all the stuff you should know before using this Website. Some of the legal words we have to use are a bit tricky. Don’t worry, we won’t be testing you later.
1. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by the following Ts&Cs and disclaimers (the “Terms”). Sounds scary, but it’s not really. Have a read below.
2. All our products and services are subject to the Ts&Cs and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use.
1. Neither the information on, nor any opinion contained in, our Website constitutes an offer to sell or solicitation or an offer to buy any financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such financial instruments.
1. You are wholly responsible for the use of the Website by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
2. The Website is currently intended for those who access it from within the UK and who are 18 and over. Because of this, we can’t guarantee that the Website or the information thereon complies with or is appropriate for use in other places.
3. To register with us, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must make sure the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
4. You won’t knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the Website. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up the Website or any part of it.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. Whilst we’ve taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Website, information is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and we don’t give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. The use of the Website and the materials contained in it are entirely at your own risk. We won’t be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Website, including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from “hacking” or otherwise or your reliance on the information contained on the Website.
2. We don’t represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
3. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
4. Nothing in these Terms or in the pages of the Website shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence, or for fraud, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Any revised term shall take effect as at the date when the change is made to the Website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Website will mean that you agree to any changes.
Third Party Websites
1. Links contained in the Website might lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content or availability of any linked site which is not operated by us or any link contained in a linked site not operated by us. Links on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and we don’t necessarily endorse any pages linked to the Website. Accordingly, you should read the terms and conditions of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website’s contents to the relevant website provider.
2. You’re not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion. You are also not entitled to direct link (also known as “Hot Link”) any images or content without our prior written authorisation.
1. Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. We’re not responsible for any message lost, intercepted or altered by third parties and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet.
2. Email Disclaimer: The information contained in communications from MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use of the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the named addressee (or person responsible for forwarding the email to the addressee) please let us know immediately by return email and destroy the copy you have received. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Trademarks and Copyright
1. All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the pages screens, information and material) included in the Website and all software and source codes connected with the Website is owned by or licensed to MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) Ltd unless otherwise noted.
2. Our logos and all brands and products referred to or detailed in the Website are the trademarks of, or licensed to, Liberis. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trademarks. If you are in doubt whether an item is our trademark or that of any MP Business Loan (Dormedia Inc) business, please contact us for clarification.
3. You may imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from our Website for your personal information or when you use our products and services. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information or pages available to any other party or available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
1. The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.
1. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
2. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
3. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for
a) Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
b) Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
c) Recovering debt
d) Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
e) Checking details of job applicants and employees
Please contact us if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Authorised Signatories for Legal Documents
For information on who is authorised to sign contracts on behalf of Dormedia Inc please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about the enforceability of a contract you have entered into with Dormedia Inc please contact us as soon as possible.